What You Need
energen biogas generates renewable energy (electricity and bio-methane) through Anaerobic Digestion (AD) from food waste and food processing residues, primarily:
- Packaged food waste
- Local authority kerbside collection food waste
- Kitchen food waste from hotels, restaurants, schools, etc
- Food processing industry waste
- Food and drink obsolete/surplus stock
- Animal by-products (Category 3)
However, there are other types of products which we can refine and process — so there may be liquid or solid waste types you currently deal with not mentioned above. If you’re not sure if they could be successfully turned into renewable energy through our Anaerobic Digestion process, please call or complete our enquiry form
We process a wide range including kitchen waste, supermarket waste, food manufacturing and processing waste (liquid or solid). All of which can be cooked or raw and with or without packaging.
Our unique process has been designed to:
- Save you time and money on labour costs as the need for costly material depackaging is removed.
- Maximise the amount of recyclable material recovered from food waste.
- Produce green energy and bio-fertiliser from the processed food waste.